Saturday, November 13, 2010

Much Better

After the tough week that I had, this past week has been better so far. I spoke to a lot of people who really helped me out. I spoke to President Smith about the situation here and he is helping me and the students become more unified as a school. Of course it will not be perfect (I have come to learn that no one or nothing can be) but at least it can be bearable. I was born a very sensitive person so I get really upset when I hear or see someone saying mean things about someone or something. I know that is something I need to work on. I let things build up until I explode- like last Friday. I apologize if I hurt any one's feelings. It just was a bad week for me. I know that people do not mean to say things that I take as being ignorant. I just felt like the past three weeks had been bash on African Americans. I felt like people thought that it is wrong to be African American. Any way enough with the past. Today I am going to Monticello! Also the movie Inception is playing in the SAC tonight. I am so excited.

1 comment:

beth said...

I'm glad things are looking up!