Monday, November 12, 2012

New Branch

This week was a long week. I have not been having any spiritual experiences lately. I feel like I am stuck in a rut. I don't know how I feel. I love Aquia with all of my heart but I am really struggling with my companion. I don't know what more I can do for this companionship. I pray every single day for ways in which I can handle this.
 
We now cover the Rappahannock Singles Branch along with the Aquia Ward. So that's great. I am so excited to start that adventure. The Branch President is so funny and so laid back. He also knows our Bishop in the Aquia Ward and they have been friends for 30 years! I love it so much. The Singles Branch has 4 members who went to SVU with me! It is so fun to be able to see people that I hung out with.
 
I think that my depression is coming back into my life. I cannot tell if it's because of this companionship or just random. But I have not wanted to get out of bed the past three days. I really don't know if I want to be here any more. I really am trying but I just don't know.
 
I am trying to figure things out. I am trying to figure out how I can make the best of this. 6 weeks will be over soon enough. I know that there is something that I am supposed to learn in this companionship, and I am greatful for this companionship because I am seeing how strong I really am. I could have given up on Thursday and said: "whatever" and left this situation but I did choose to stay. There was something deep down inside of me that told me to stay with her. I will tough this out. I mean she is a really great missionary and I love her so much.
 
On the positive side: I love Aquia! The people are so nice and so kind. They really do take care of us. Every day this month we have dinners set up and next month (December!) is filling up quickly! How crazy is that? I love it. Rappahannock Singles is awesome!

No comments: