Thursday, April 9, 2009

The New adventure

Tomorrow I am going to California with Hallie, Mike, and Landon. This will be my first time going on an airplane so I am pretty nervous. I am excited about going to California and seeing if there are any mountains and hills. I look forward to seeing the Hollywood Walk of Fame and many other attractions laid out for me. I wonder if I will see any celebrities, however not the Britney Spears type. I will get to see the San Diego, Los Angeles, and Newport Beach temples while we are traveling. It is wonderful having the feeling of the spirit while on vacation. I thank all of the families for helping me pay for this trip by babysitting. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to go. 

While on this trip I will also be able to continue studying for my ACTs with the help of Mike. I will have a lot of girl bonding time with Hallie and maybe we will even talk about boys. I will also learn how to be a mom by helping Hallie with little Landon. I will also learn tricks about being a woman, like shaving my legs. 

I have a list of things to do after I get back:
Studying for and taking my ACTs
Finding an inexpensive Drivers ED course
Talking to a nutritionist
Getting a job
And getting a work out program

Some of these things I will need a little help and encouragement with.
So please feel free to give me some advise.

2 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Have fun! I hope you have a fabulous time!

Orme Family said...

I can't WAIT to hear about your trip!!!