Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Accepted

In December I applied to Wayne County Community College District ( WCCCD)- Eastern Campus, because I thought no one else wanted me. Anyway they sent the acceptance letter in January, but somehow I didn't get it until last month. I jumped up and down seeing that it was the first college that accepted me, granted it is only a community college. I felt great and it will be a good stepping stone. I plan to go there for a semester and transfer to a university.

Today I showed it to my uncle and to my surprise my uncle laughed and said that I should be there now because I was accepted to the Spring semester. I called to let them know that I applied to the fall semester and to my dismay the number doesn't work. So now I am at the library trying to find the updated number and so far no such luck. Looks like i am going to have to go up there and talk to a counselor.

I have chosen a field that I want and I will not change my mind. I am going to choose LPN and then go to a college for Anesthesiology and become a Nurse Anesthesist.

If somehow by some miracle I get married I will at least be a LPN in case something happens.


Anyway that is my story and I am sticking to it. At least for now.

Oh and does anyone know how long it takes to be a LPN and does BYU offer that or just RNs?

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

What happened to be a Physicians Assistant? Who told you no one wanted you? That is a bunch of junk. And... so if you are going to go to WCCCD does that mean no CNA school? Help, I am confused.

beth said...

Congratulations! You'll do great!