Friday, June 19, 2009

If only for a moment

Yesterday while at the library I received an email congratulating me on getting in to Southern Virginia University. I was so happy and couldn't wait to tell my family. After boasting to my family about this huge accomplishment to my family. I realized that I was still at the library and could register right then. They asked me what my student i.d. was and I realized that I didn't receive one in a the email. I called SVU and the admission counselor said that it was a mistake and I am still in the admission process until I get my ACT scores sent to them. Since I only took the test a week ago I still have up to 5 weeks before I get the results.

However, even with that set back I am okay. I got into WCCCD-Eastern Campus for the fall semester. But their webgate is on the fritz. They said that it will be a week or so before it is fixed and registration doesn't start till Monday.

I was also unable to go to Youth Conference this weekend due to my not so smart Gyn. He won't tell me why I have to go to an emergency visit with him until tomorrow. Wish me luck. Hopefully I will be able to go to camp.

Anyway, blogging out.

No comments: