Thursday, February 24, 2011

Accepted and postponed

If you have a Facebook then you already know; however, I thought it is not official until it is on my blog. I am going to Brigham Young University- Idaho! I do not know when I am going... they are going to send me my track in the next few weeks. They have a paramedic program! But I will stick with becoming a pediatrician. I think I am going to enjoy it there. I have yet to figure out how I am going to get all the way to Idaho (seeing how much it took to get to Virginia) but I will get it done.

My surgery has been postponed...again. I am for sure having surgery on Monday. The reason it didn't work out this time is that my doctor is not doing the surgery. I am having surgery at Harper Hospital but my doctor wants to be there so they had to coordinate their schedules. I am not sure what time the surgery is scheduled for. I will be in the hospital for three days following the surgery.

Things are working out. Thank you all for your support.


2 comments:

beth said...

Good luck with your surgery! And congratulations on BYU-I!

Good luck getting there! You know a lot of people along the way (like at least in Indiana, Nebraska, and Wyoming). If you knew a few more people along the way you could take the trip like a relay race (have each person take you a couple of hours closer). That probably wouldn't work out. But good luck anyway!

Mike Owens said...

Congrats on being accepted to BYUI! Keep up the good work, and a way will open up to get you to Idaho.