Friday, February 11, 2011

I am here all you have to do is reach up

The reason: Monday I will have my meeting/ surgery. Am I nervous? Of course. But I am thankful for the gospel. It is the reason I am able to go into this surgery knowing that everything will be okay. Whether I can have children or not, I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me. He knows the "secret pleadings of [my] heart". He cares for me so much. He was able to help me get a job as soon as I came here. He helped me to have a schedule (plan) to make sure that I do not fall back into the trap of the world. He is doing His part... all I have to do is reach up for Him.
I am very grateful for everyone who have touched me and been the example that I can live by. My little branch here full of people who want me to succeed and who encourage me everyday. My ward/ friends back in VA - especially my roommate Prisca who is such an amazing person and is okay with me ranting to her. The LDS Employment Resource Center for giving me a job and helping me get the skills that I need to continue on my path. And any one else who has helped me along the way. I truly appreciate it. I would not be able to survive this "transition" without you all.

No comments: