Saturday, September 17, 2011

Music Therapy

Words cannot describe the feelings that I have felt this past 2 weeks. Let's just say I needed a musical pick-me-up. And I got it with these songs and videos.

Worldly:
Michael Buble Ft. Blake Shelton- Home (live)
Hot Chelle Rae- Tonight, Tonight
David Archuleta- Crush
Dixie Chicks- Not Ready to Make Nice
Garth Brooks- Friends in Low Places and Dance
Javier Colon- Fix You
Keith Urban- Be Here Album and Where the Black Top Ends
Madonna Ft. Justin Timberlake- 4 Minutes
Taio Cruz- Dynamite


Inspirational:
Jessie Clark Funk- Everything Speaks His Name Album
Jenny Philips- Every Breath Album
David Archuleta- Christmas from the Heart Album
David Boye- Be Still My Soul
Josh Groban- Noel Album
Mark Geslison and Geoff Groberg- The Field is White Album
Michael McLean- Ninety and Nine

The songs and albums have been tremendous help to me. I am grateful for so many people who are willing to bless me with their talents.


No comments: