Tuesday, July 28, 2009

College Donations Needed

My aunt who was going to help me get the things I needed for college, is unable to. And unfortunately, I only have 4 weeks before I am off to college. I feel like the universe is conspiring against me. So as a last resort I am hoping that someone in blogger land can help. I have a list of things that I need and if you can help me out in getting it I will really appreciate it. But if you can not I understand. Right now things are tight here in America.

The list

Plastic shower tote (optional)

Alarm Clock

Umbrella

Roll of quarters

Tape recorder

first aid kit

can opener

Study Supplies:

Back pack

pens

collegiate dictionary

1 comment:

The Kalcichs said...

I am sure that I will be able to help out, Diamond. Let me look around at what I have and I'll get back to you! Hallie and Zeke say, "hello!"