Sunday, October 23, 2011

School, Work, Family, and... A Mission!

These past few weeks has been nonstop work, school, and studying with a sprinkle of a fall cold. It has been stressful to say the least. I have had 2 exams and 2 Astronomy and Chemistry quizzes. Let's just say I do not get Organic Chemistry one bit. I do not care about carbons and lipids- I just want to be a Pediatric Physician's Assistant! That makes since right?
I spent last weekend with my family. Friday and the better part of Saturday I stayed with my sisters. We had a Comedy (i.e. Madea) and Action movie night and game day with yummy different foods that I have been craving- my sister's spicy Nachos are amazing! Saturday morning we had a game day, complete with Monopoly, Spades, and Trouble. Then I spent Saturday night and Sunday morning at my parents house. We likewise had a movie night (my dad's favorite movies: Avatar (He is like 63 and he LOVES it), Godzilla (the funny one), Planet of the Apes, and Major Payne. It was nice being with them.
This past week I have been busy at work and studying for my Chemistry exam. I have also been getting to know my coworkers and hanging out with them. Saturday one of my coworkers (though he does not work in my department I spend a lot of time in his building) invited me to Red Robin's for dinner with his friends. People are so friendly and laid-back. Hopefully I can relax this week though- I have been a bit sleep deprived.
Oh and about the mission thing. I just submitted my papers today! I cannot wait to have my interviews and start thinking about where they are going to send me.

1 comment:

Kaili said...

Yay Diamond!!! :D :D :D I'm sorry life is stressful but I'm glad you're having some fun and that you submitted your papers!