Monday, May 14, 2012

Quick Update

It has been quite a learning experience here in the MTC. I have really learned so much about myself and the people here. My district, zone, and teachers are so amazing. Two districts in our zone, and another one that have the same gym time as me, are leaving tomorrow. They are going to Toronto Canada, Washington state, Saint Louis Missouri, and Houston Texas. It is so sad to say goodbye to them but I am glad that they get to go and serve. Tomorrow we get 2 Cebauno Districts who will be in my zone (16 missionaries- but only one sister). It is so exciting. This past week we got another district of 9 elders in our zone. They are so funny. I am learning a lot about teaching with the Spirit. I had a mini breakdown the other day because I just could not find the words to say to an investigator. I was too busy thinking about what to say to listen to the Spirit; however, my teacher (Brother Widtfeldt) really helped. He is so awesome. After that the day went good. We did the temple walk yesterday and took tons of pictures since everyone that we met our first week is leaving.

Oh today we went to the temple and I did Inititories for the dead. The temple is so big on the inside. Anyway it was great. We went as a zone and we took the new elders and it was great to talk to them afterwards.

No comments: