Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another Crazy Week

This week has been a crazy week. We are meeting and teaching a lot of people. Two people are getting baptized soon! That is so exciting. I am learning so much from Sister Anderson, she is a great missionary.  It turns out that she does have Lyme Disease! Craziness but she has antibiotics so we hope that it works fast. She still gets painful headaches but her body does not hurt a lot.
This week has been super crazy. Friday there was this really mean guy (we named Lucifer) who is just crazy and mean to us. Anyways it helped us strengthen our testimony. I prayed to know if the Book of Mormon is true and was translated by a prophet of God and I did receive an answer that yes it is true. It was such a wonderful experience.
But we met a wonderful girl named Hawa who is from Sierra Leone and she is just great. She was raised Muslim but she also believes in God. She wants to be Christian and so we met with her. She is so fantastic and loves learning about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and their love for us and all of the things that they have done for us. She wants to get baptized super soon. So we are working with her.
We have been teaching a woman named Mary whose husband is a member. Missionaries have been teaching her for ten years. Yesterday she called the bishop and said that she is ready to be baptized! How wonderful. I am so happy that she has chosen this path. It has been a long journey but I am grateful that she is finally ready. Now they will be an eternal family.
I get to have dinner with Bryce and Elise on Wednesday! I am so excited. I love them so much. I feel so relaxed and at home there. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the summer.

No comments: