Thursday, January 22, 2009

I don't know about this

Monday,January 26, I take the first half of my GED test. A GED is a high school diploma for people who dropped out. I am so nervous about the math part. Mike has been a great tutor. I don't think I could have made it this far without his help. I have been studying real hard. My pride is like on overdrive because I know that if I fell I can redo it, but I just don't want to fell it. In order for me to go to college or do anything with my life I have to have my GED. So hopefully in 2weeks I will blog about receiving my GED in the mail. If not, I have more studying to do.

Thanks to everyone at the church. You all have changed my life. If it wasn't for this church I would not be here getting ready for the test. I am so sure my life would be going down hill.

Anyway wish me luck!

1 comment:

beth said...

Good Luck! I know you'll do great!