Saturday, January 17, 2009

The only smile comes from within

Night time and music

The life I am living is now filled with butterflies and rainbows
Dancing in am ocean of sparkling onlookers
Smiling to myself and crying happy tears
My ears are tuning out all other noises
Suddenly I see a beautiful light like no other
Making me move my feet farther
Away away now floating on clouds
My life now feels its meaning
To dance and to sing
So sad now to see the sparkling onlookers leave
But I will always remember this memory
And forever love my night time and music

This next poem is too all of the married couples out there


Serenity of the Quietness

The birds chirping
The loud talking
The radio is cut on
The television is playing sports
The phone is ringing
The train is blowing
The moon light beautifully shining high
The stars illuminating the sky
Our bodies together
Hands clutched forever
Holding one another
As we bubble our serenity of quietness
Knowing that when we wake up we will forget all of it


The past week has been a little chaotic for me. My mom and our landlord got into it so we have to find a place to move, that can handle two families, and fast. My 15 year old nephew is in juvenile and we don't know for sure when he will get out. My older nephew is getting on my nerves. Something is going on with my nieces and no one will tell me what. I have been really studying for my GED test on the 26Th. Mike told me a good way to study, by getting school textbooks from the library, so that is what I am using. To my joy in just 1week I have finished reading history and science. Now all I have to do is remember what I have read and read math and english. My bright idea of making flashcards has turned into 200 index cards filled with important stuff about history and science, so all I have to do is actually READ THEM!!!!!!!!
I hope you liked those poems and my little recap of the week.

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

Your poems rocked! If there is any last minute studying we can help you with let us know. P.S. I thought I was taking you to LDSFS on Wednesday? Just let me know.

Aimee said...

Very nice poems. I like reading your blog!