Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dating Auction

Last night at 9:30 the school put on a dating auction. It is exactly what I said a dating auction. There were 18 guys were lookoing for the affection of the girls. the opening bids were between $10 and $20 dollars depending on how hot you were. All of the proceeds went to out school newspaper, which is actually a book. It was so much fun! The guys had to wear good guy or bad guy costumes. A guy wore Choose the Wrong costume and got a date for $50! He is actually really cute so it was worth it I think. Another guy wore Superman costume, and looked like Christopher Reeves, and he is going on a date worth $35! I think that it was a great experience and really fun! I know that probably sounds lame, but it was awesome! The guys were really fun and danced and was happy to be going on a date, even if it was only $10.

I love this school! It is so much fun.

I also went to the boys soccer game. Which was fantastic! Although we lost, we had a lot of spirit and it was a low scoring game; 2-1. I love our soccer team and it helps that they are literally around the corner from the lofts.

3 comments:

beth said...

College is great. It's the only time in your life that everyone gets to be so goofy and have that much fun.

Diamond Evans said...

You are so right. It has been nothing but fun, outside of class, since I have been here. Next friday we are having the author of fable haven coem and speak to us. Today we had a Utah House of Representative come and talk to us.

Orme Family said...

I love hearing everything you are up to. Thanks for sharing such personal feelings on your blog. I have been touched by many words you have said. Love ya!!!