Monday, September 7, 2009

Shapiro

Friday night we had this awesome dance! It was so much fun and the music was awesome! I met a lot of people at the dance and had a lot of fun. I was dressed up in my pink, black, and white shirt and black slacks I had rolled up to make capris. It suffices me to say that I looked like a rock star.

But before the game I went to a play for the first time! It was our schools A Midsummer Nights Dream play! I can not give you much details on it because they are still playing this weekend, but I will tell you that it was awesome. I loved it so much. The people in it were awesome and I was laughing and crying the entire time!

At the dance I danced with a few people one guy I really liked and he was really awesome! I also hung out with the girls and we just had a blast!

Saturday we were treated with a concert! It was an up-and-coming band named Shapiro. You should check them out on Myspace and Facebook. They were awesome. They are basically soft rock, but they can make anyone dance. After their amazing concert we actually got to talk to them and take pictures. Me and my friend Tiffany got individual pictures of all of them and then a picture with all of them. She will probably have the pictures on her facebook soon. They really are awesome and I hope they make it big soon.

I also did study so don't worry about it. And sense as a rule on campus you can not do homework or study on Sunday I made sure to have everything done Saturday before the concert. I am so proud of myself. I have been handling this experience pretty soon. I think the volleyball girls have a game today and so if they do I will be there, that is of course if this cold doesn't get worse.

I am also on the Yearbook Committee! I am so excited this will be the first committee I have ever been on. I hope it is as amazing as I think it will be. We meet for the first time tomorrow and hopefully I am well enough to attend. Right now I feel miserable.

So anyway that is my update of the weekend.

No comments: