Monday, August 27, 2012

Crazy Life

The past few weeks have been super tough and super crazy. Our investigator Annette has done a completely 360 in her life. It is wonderful to see her countenance actually change. She is starting to have faith in Heavenly Father and wants to change. She has stopped drinking and is working really hard on not smoking. It is so fantastic! I love her so much. She is just great.
Things are just wonderful I guess. We are spending a lot of time meeting members and teaching part-member families. Yesterday we had an awesome dinner with a wonderful family in our Mount Vernon Ward. They are like our big brother and sister and crazy nieces and nephews (they are in their late 30s). I have gone to truly love our Ward Mission Leader in the Mount Vernon Ward. He and his family are awesome (like my home-away-from-home parents). They are super funny but they are super great at their callings. Both of these families have really helped me out a lot thus far on my mission.
Sorry about the shortness of this letter. We had a crazy p-day.

No comments: