Monday, October 26, 2009

Another update

I apologize for being so preoccupied that I forgot to blog. I have been so busy. I had mid-terms last week. One class was a "real mid-term" and the other ones were a test and an essay. It was pretty hard but I survived. On the second part of my actual mid-term I got 110.75 out of 130. That is not bad for my first mid-term.
I have also been preoccupied with work. Granted I only work three days a week but it is a killer when you do not get home until 8pm and have to do homework, read the scriptures, and sleep.
On Mondays I also tutor elementary school children and it is awesome but sometimes after tutoring I am so worn out.
I go to all of the school functions so that means on Fridays and Saturdays sometimes I do not get home until after 10pm.
But things are great here and I love it.
I wish I could go into more details but I have to run to English literally so I will try to fill you in later. I just wanted you all to know that I am still alive.
I will also tell you about how My talk on Burden is going.
I also want to let you know that last Sunday I got my Patriarchal Blessing! I am so happy.

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

Yeah! An update! Glad to hear from you. Definitely want to hear more when you get a chance to breathe.

beth said...

Patriarichal blessings are AWESOME! Read it often. Congratulations.