Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank you so much!

I know double posting is bad taste but I just had to post this. I have been worrying about not being able to pay the rest of my balance since I got here and realized that everything wasn't fully covered. I have been praying about finding a job and paying it off. Two days ago my dad gave me one hundred dollars to buy a homecoming dress and I gave it to the college to make my debt go down to $300 and also so I would be able to register for the Spring semester. Then today I found out that I got the cafeteria job here at college on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and I was just so thrilled because I would be able to eventually pay off my debt and if I still had some money to save I would be able to go home for Thanksgiving or at least buy I phone so I would be able to talk to them everyday because I have been missing them like crazy.

To my surprise as I got on the computer about 10 minutes ago something told me to look on my SVU email, where teachers email you and the financial aid office talks to you about any problems they have, and to my astonishment I had an email from the financial aid office and it said that an anonymous donor paid off my remaining balance for the Fall Semester.

I just found out that not only did she or he pay off my remaining balance of the fall semester him or her paid most of my spring semester debt and so I only owe $96.25 for the Spring and since I have a job I have them taking money out bi-weekly until its covered. I am so relieved and happy.


Thank you so much! I know that in this economic time it must not be easy, but thank you. I will not let you down. You helped me out so much and I know that you will be blessed for this.

2 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

This is wonderful, Diamond! You are doing great. Congratulations on your job. I am totally amazed by you!

Hallie Owens said...

We have been praying for you too and are so glad that someone was so generous to you. We are proud of you and hope you continue to do well. Remember pay tithing first and all will work out. We love you!