Thursday, December 4, 2008

just starting

I am an 18 year old girl living in Detroit. I have been here forever and can not wait to leave. this life hasn't turned quite the way I want it to be. but something has to give, right? I have decided to start blogging because everyone important to me is.

I am going to college in the fall of next year, at least that is the plan. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I got baptized in Sept. 2008, so I am pretty new. I do not have any family members in the church so it is just me.

My family is not that great. I wish they were but wishing won't make it happen. I am the youngest of 4. I am the only one without children. I love mountains and boats. I have never been out of Michigan. I want to live in a small town where everyone knows everyone. My life so far has been more chaotic than anything else. I love poetry and country music.

No comments: