Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The story of my life (as told by other people)

Monday
Damoni: This is a fun trip to the mall. I can't wait to see what you are going to get me for Christmas. What should I give my mom she likes weird things...................like you. Maybe I should get her a old school cd. Cds aren't weird but it is something you would like.

Tuesday (at the Youth Christmas Party)
Joshua: We are going to win the wrapping game because you don't know how to do anything girly. OK truce because you don't know how to go to battle with a boy.

Sofia: You brought a youth to the party. You are such a geek. You are the only one that would do it.

Jacob: I hurt my leg but it looks like you are the one that need a hug.

Damoni: You look sad.

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

oh brother. youth can be dumb!

beth said...

Hi! I didn't know you had a blog. Thanks for commenting on mine so I could find yours. Hooray!

And people always say dopey things - don't sweat it.