Wednesday, February 11, 2009

College and the ACTs

I have decided against BYU since it is way too big for a shy girl like me. I have chosen and applied to Southern Virginia University (SVU). It is the perfect size for me.

Last week I received the ACT application in the mail, which I guess is their way of telling me it is time to study. I will either take the test in April or June, I am leaning towards June. So if I get into SVU it will be in January 2o10.

I still have not received my score from the GED and am getting a little antsy. I feel in my bones that I have passed but I need to see it in black and white.

If I get in I will go to SVU for Pre-med, go on my mission, come back to Michigan and go to Central Michigan University (CMU) for Physician Assistant, move to the country, and get married?

That is my plan so wish me luck.

5 comments:

beth said...

Wow - sounds like you've got it all figured out! Good luck with everything and I know you'll do great!

ps - I had it all figured out once too - then life took over and I actually ended up with something much better than MY plans. :)

Diamond Evans said...

Bettina I hope so. I want it to be way better than I picture it and way more cool. But I still want to do a mission, I have spoken to my sisters about it and they are so against it. They have no idea how great it is to be Mormon and how I would be lost if I didn't meet the missionaries and who am I to not give someone the chance on hearing the gospel.

beth said...

That's so awesome you want to be a missionary and share the gospel! You would be a great one.

Are you doing okay? You seemed kind of sad on the phone. Call me if you need anything!!

Diamond Evans said...

I think I wanted to be a missionary the day I got baptized. I am doing okay I just have a drama filled life.

carly said...

Hey Diamond, I'm Hallie's sister! Just wanted to say congrats on passing your GED! Good luck with all your plans, they sound great!