Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I did it!




Okay so I knew that I did it on February 18Th, but finally it is official. I just got my GED certificate in the mail today. The missionaries was leaving and the mail man came as the went out the door. I told the missionaries that I hope it is my GED certificate. I had spoke to the woman at the place that I took the test and she told me that I will receive my certificate 3 to 4 weeks after taking my test if I passed not when I receive my results. So I figured exactly a month ago I took my GED test. I was pleased when I looked at the mail and saw a big envelope and it had my name on it! I am not exactly certain what I will do with it, but I have a lot of possibilities. I look forward to my next task: the ACTs. I am sure I will do good but I am hoping for great.

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

You are so awesome! Congratulations! Maybe we can put it in a frame?

Hallie Owens said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Woo Hoo!