Monday, August 10, 2009

Thinking about doing a double

I have always known that I would be a doctor and after that instead of doing the retiring bit, I would buy a building and own a doctors office. But I put that dream behind me when things went sour. Fortunately for me things have been going great. I am so excited about going to college and being a physician assistant. However after talking to Mike, my dream came back. And so I am thinking, once again, about owning my own office when I am done with the hospital life. So why not do a double major and take up business management and leadership. Well I am a worrier and I am afraid of failing. But how do you know you are going to fail if you don't try?

That lead me to my decision to minor in business and if I like it after my first year I will have a double major!

2 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

Go for it. Why not? I need a babysitter next week. Let me know when you are available.

Diamond Evans said...

okay thanks